Georgia Counting the Cost Oct 20-22
Fri Oct 20 - Sun Oct 22, 2023
October 20, 2023 @ 3:00 pm - October 22, 2023 @ 12:00 pm
Warrior Bride Ministries present
Counting the Cost – How Much is a Child Worth?
Conference and Gala
- Gina Phillips, retired LPC – Darkness2Light Ministries
- Tom Dunn, Real Dark News
- Dr. Meri Crouley – Meri Crouley Ministries
- Kelly Hawley – Warrior Bride Ministries
- Deborah Krajcir, LCPC – Counseling and Consulting
- Mary Porter – Survivor and Author
- Dr. Thomas Graham, DC – Genesis Center for Optimal Living
Join us as we delve into various forms of trafficking to uncover the truth while examining the impact on our children and YHWH’s solution!
For too long, a price tag has been placed on their body. Help us make sure there is no price tag on healing.
This will be a weekend of dynamic teachings and thought-provoking discussion on the price tag of children in our society. We will explore the economic, social, and emotional costs of child sex trafficking and the impact it has on survivors and communities. Our panel of experts will share their insights and experiences on types of trafficking, trafficking information and testimonies of survivors.
Friday 3:00 PM – 7:00 PM
Saturday 9:00 AM – 9:00 PM
Sunday 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM